Learn how to build a web application with Python and Django.
As a new Django developer, there are a vast amount of topics that you should master first before, I would suggest going further into more advanced topics, such as creating a rest API and connecting Django to a front-end framework, like Vue.js, Angular or React.
Topics to master as a new Django developer:
- How to create a virtual environment
- Setup a Django project
- Understanding the concept of Django apps
- Views and URLs
- How to render a template and perform template inheritance
- How to create a database and perform queries
- Perform the CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Register a new user
- Authenticate a user
- Uploading an image
- Understanding static files
- Password management
- Deploy your project to a live server
A final note...
For those that are interested in learning Django from scratch, feel free to check out my latest course: